Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I don't have much time today because we're all so busy preparing for the big Independence Day weekend events.  The new junior high school band has been practicing for the 4th of July parade tomorrow.  It will be their first public performance and their parents are so pleased.  They should really be something when they all get instruments.  
I talked to my sister Elaine today.  She said that general sessions court was cancelled so Judge could get ready for the Jumping Branch Lake fishing tournament this weekend.  He is determined not to be outfished this year by anyone he sent to prison before.
I must cut this short and go check to see what Bryan and Ryan are blowing up in the backyard.  I hope it isn't another chicken.    
And that's what's happening in Hoake's Mill.  Have a safe and happy holiday.
Love, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment